BOREAS activities in WIRELESS communications and networks are :
1. Wireless pre-study analysis, for 400-500 MHz, 869 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz links.
2. Execution of site frequency survey.
3. Wireless installation study, including antenna placement, Fresnel zones and link dB calculations
4. Control of RF Frequency and related transmission power, against Local RF Regulation normes
5. Supply of Wireless modems, antennas and accessories
6. System Installation and start up
7. Training on general engineering theory and practice for reliable wireless links